I stayed 2 days (6th to 8th Feb 2016) at The Hotel Carnival, booked via MakeMyTrip. The booking is fine and got good discount.
This hotel is located around 2.5kms from Kodai Lake and 3kms from the Bus Stand.
What I Liked:
- Friendly Staffs including the security staff.
- Good view from the room (upgraded for 250rs per day).
- Welcome drink and fruits.
- Neat and clean room.
- Located in nice place.
- Children's play ground.
- Garden with many kind of plants and flowers.
- Worth for the money paid.
What I don't liked:
- Average breakfast.
- Food is below average, find a better restaurant outside.
- They didn't changed the bed linen for the days, even I asked them to change when we went out. They just cleaned and used the same bed linen.
And one more thing is that my baby girl enjoyed the place well because of the spacious place and children's playground.
My rating: 8/10.
This hotel is recommended for couple and family with kids.